The Stinky Truth About Fragrance!
A Girl’s Guide to Trashing Toxic Fragrances & Reclaiming Your Health
Download the e-book
Reduce your Toxic Body Burden TODAY!
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
Reduce your toxic body burden
The average woman uses 9 to 12 products containing 168 unique ingredients every day.
Discover the one word on an ingredient label that can hide HUNDREDS of chemicals.
Why even small amounts of safe chemicals, when combined over time, can increase the risk of cancer.
- Avoid getting green washed: products labeled ‘unscented’ doesn’t necessarily mean the product is fragrance-free.
- Tens of millions of people suffer from skin and respiratory allergies caused by hidden chemicals in fragrance.
Learn to protect yourself & your family from the self-policing fragrance industry.
Discover how to avoid fragrance chemicals that are listed on the EPA’s hazardous waste list.
95% OF CHEMICALS USED IN FRAGRANCE ARE DERIVED FROM PETROLEUM AND ARE LEGALLY ALLOWED.
- Avoid phthalate exposure (hint: 75% of synthetic fragrances can contain phthalates (a probable carcinogen).
- Protect your loved ones from obesogens—a substance that can suppress metabolism and contribute to obesity).
- Women are two to three times more likely to suffer from fragrance allergy than men.